Tyxo.bg counter

Product categories

  • Heating
  • Ventilation
  • Air-conditioning
  • Solar installations
  • Drainage
  • Interior & facade
  • Innovation
  • Accessories
  • Online store

Welcome

Pestim energia Ltd. ("We save energy" Ltd.) offers engineering design, delivery and installation of energy-efficient heating, ventilation and cooling systems. Furthermore, the company offers and implements renewable energy projects and energy efficiency audits.

At Pestim energia Ltd. we pay great attention to the characteristics of the equipment that we offer - thinking about the future of our environment, we recommend equipment which saves both energy and operational costs.

 

Pestim energia Ltd. at the International Plovdiv Exhibition, 29 Sept. - 04 Oct. 2014

September 2014 | Opportunities

at the Plovdiv fair

Pestim energia Ltd. will participate at the International Technical Fair in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, which will take place from 29 September to 4 October 2014.

You can visit our stand 11 E 6, in hall 11!

At our booth, you will be able to see and test:

  • The infrared heating panels InfraHEAT
  • The solar systems water tank and solar panel in one single unit Compact– Advanced Solar Technology
  • High quality air ducts and hoses with different applications
  • Small wind generators for installation on roofs, in courtyards and others
  • Solar modules for facade construction
  • High-temperature thermometers, high-quality manometers and thermostats
  • Mobile multifunctional batteries
  • Solar kits for electricity production at home and outdoors
  • Solar devices for chasing away unwanted animals via LED light
  • Thermoceramic insulation paints SuperShield and ThermoMaxx++
  • Infrared heaters for outdoor use MO-EL

At the exhibition – special promotions and discounts!

Looking forward to meet you!

Unique construction via solar module blocks – now at the Plovdiv fair!

September 2014 | Opportunities

solar modules    pv modules

At the Plovdiv fair this year, Pestim energia Ltd. will show the unique features of solar energy-generating module blocks that can simultaneously be used as constructing elements! Read more...

The Bulgarian Academy of Sciences confirms the incredible efficiency and safety of the infrared panels InfraHEAT

June 2014 | Opportunities

Space Research and Technology Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences

The Space Research and Technology Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) confirmed the incredible efficiency of the infrared heaters InfraHEAT. It verified that 95% of the rays emitted by the infrared heating panels InfraHEAT are infrared heat rays, while the other 5% are convection heat. Read more...

Energy Center

We save energy | Energy Center

The Center for Energy, Energy Sources, Environment and New Technologies is being constructed by Utilities Ltd. in Sliven, Bulgaria. The Center will be a ground for distribution and promotion of new technologies in the energy and HVAC sector with an emphasis on renewable energy sources and new efficient materials preserving the environment.